ENTER THE FABRIC FLOWER COMPETITION FOR THE CHANCE TO WIN $250
We are super excited to announce the Fabric Flower Competition: April Showers Brings May Flowers where you can win $250!
For this competition, we teamed up with My Life in Blossom, where you can find endless inspiration on creating your flower design. Visit My Life in Blossom to learn about flower types, arrangement ideas, and flower meanings. You do not need a sewing machine to make fabric flowers! And entering is so simple.
HERE IS WHAT YOU NEED TO DO TO ENTER:
- Pick one of the photos from @mylifeinblossom and follow them on Instagram
- Create your fabric flower design
- Put a picture of your entry on Instagram and tag @mylifeinblossom and @beginner_sewing – don’t forget the hashtag #FlowerCompetition2021
- This is a great upcycle project and also a great way to use up some of your scraps in your fabric!
- For more inspiration and to learn how to make seven different types of fabric flowers you can watch my flower-making demonstration video and receive a free flower and pedal PDF template. More information can be found here.
- Think outside the vase! Fabric flowers can be 3D or 2D.
- Haven’t mastered basic sewing yet? What a great way to practice! Also, did you know they make fabric glue? Or a “liquid stitch”? Some fabric even holds well with hot glue. After all, this is a “fabric flower” competition! Not a “sewing competition”!
- Be creative and have fun!
- Join our Beginner Sewing community on Facebook for inspiration and help from our amazing group members!
I am looking forward to seeing everyone’s creativity and watching Spring blossom with this competition.